Product DescriptionJoin one of the world’s greatest chefs in his most personal book yet, as Jean-Georges Vongerichten shares his favorite casual recipes in Home Cooking with Jean-Georges.
Though he helms a worldwide restaurant empire—with locations in New York, Las Vegas, London, Paris, and Shanghai—Jean-Georges counts his greatest joy in life as family first, then food. In Home Cooking with Jean-Georges, he brings readers into his weekend home, where he cooks simple, delicious dishes that leave him plenty of time to enjoy the company of friends and loved ones.
A few years ago, Jean-Georges decided to give himself a gift that most of us take for granted: two-day weekends. He and his wife, Marja, and their family retreat to their country home in Waccabuc, New York. There, the renowned chef produces the masterful, fresh flavors for which he is known—but with little effort and few dishes to clean at the end. These quick, seasonal, Vongerichten-family favorites include: Crab Toasts with Sriracha Mayonnaise, Watermelon and Blue Cheese Salad, Herbed Sea Bass and Potatoes in Broth, Lamb Chops with Smoked Chile Glaze and Warm Fava Beans, Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Fresh Corn Pudding Cake, Tarte Tatin, and Buttermilk Pancakes with Warm Berry Syrup.
With 100 recipes and 100 color photographs—all taken at his country house—Home Cooking with Jean-Georges will inspire home cooks with fantastic accessible dishes to add to their repertoires.
- Clarkson Potter Publishers
- The Best Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes
- Buy Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes
- Cheap Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes Price
- Order Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes
- Order Home Cooking with Jean-Georges: My Favorite Simple Recipes at Cheapest Price